Spicebush at Sea Pines Forums Owners Forum Looking for Week 24 to purchase second condo at Spicebush

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If any of you are considering selling your Week 24, I am interested in discussing this with you.

Jane Williams
    Participant

I am looking to sell my week 24

brian.kahn
    Participant

Good Afternoon Jane,

This is Brian Kahn. I presently have week 24 at #580 and I am very interested in adding another condo. Please let me know the condo number and the sales cost to purchase. Thank you !

Jane Williams
    Participant

Brian,
    The unit number is 582. I would like to get $2000.00 for it, but will entertain any reasonable offer. Let me know if you are interested.

brian.kahn
    Participant

Jane,

I am definitely interested. Please let me discuss with my wife tonight and will reply ASAP.

brian.kahn
    Participant

Jane,

I would like to purchase the #582 condo – week 24 for the amount of $2000 as you asked. Please let me know what we need to do to accomplish this.

Brian

Jane Williams
    Participant

Brian,
    Thank you for your quick response. We have a deal! I will start investigating what we both need to do in the morning. In the meantime, my email address is mwmarwilli@gmail.com- feel free to contact me with any questions. I will be in touch soon.

Jane

Jane Williams
    Participant

Brian,
    I am so sorry for the delay- I was waiting to receive some documents in the mail. Since the week is still in my father’s name, and he is deceased, I have a couple of extra steps before the sale proceedings can begin. I do have a lawyer lined up to handle the transfer of property, and I will be in touch soon with that information
    Thanks for your patience.
    Jane Williams

brian.kahn
    Participant

Jane,

I totally understand your situation concerning your father and the paperwork involved. Just let me know when you are ready to close. Thanks again,

Brian Kahn
    (404-245-4705)
    drbkahn6@gmail.com

Jane Williams
    Participant

Brian,
    It looks like things are finally set up to transfer this property. I will email you the information that I have from the lawyer, she said she frequently represents both parties in timeshare transfers.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Jane

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.